Can’t tell the difference between Internet and Intranet? Jargonary can help.
“Jargonary is a dictionary for computer Jargon. It lets you look up Jargons in the definition database stored in your computer. The database contains explanations for more than 13000 computer Jargons. Jargonary features:
- Detailed explanations for more than 13000 computer Jargons
- Real-time searching
- A history feature to retrace your search results
- Auxiliary definition feature that helps define words within definitions
- Closest match feature for quick browsing
- Simple user interface
- One click connection to WWW, FTP, Email, Newsgroup within definitions.”
For Macintosh OS X and Windows.