Joe, Ben, and I had a great time at BarCamp in Sioux Falls today. It was a small group – about 15 people – but there were some great presentations.
- George from Electric Pulp talked about CakePHP
- Aaron started to discuss 960.gs, but then we got off on a rambling discussion about front-end coding in general and grid frameworks specifically
- Max from EP talked about ZenDesk
- Joe showed off RedMine and our timesheet integration
- Joe and I tag-teamed a discussion about continuous integration and unit testing
- Matt talked about The Semantic Web
- Another Matt did a demo on DB_DataObject
There was lots of good food, and lots of good conversation. Great group, and I can’t wait to do it again.