Computer Geek / Nerd Quiz: I actually didn’t finish this quiz (I wasn’t doing well), but they’re not kidding when they claim it’s meant to separate the geeks from everyone else. Some questions:
- ROT13 this: trrxfnerterng
- What does this do: echo $dorks==$geeks?”yes”:”no”;
- As of right now, how long have you been in front of this computer without getting up?
- Identify what’s in the following picture (followed by a picture of what looks like the computer from Wargames — I actually got this one right)
- Have you ever connected to the Internet with a modem with speeds of 1200baud or less?
- What’s a baud anyway? (1) a bit per second, (2) carrier shift per second
This puts the Geek Test to shame.
Found via WWWGeek who lives up to his name with a 98 and the title of “Computer God.”