every number has its own significance: You need to know why all these numbers are significant. Really, you do.
- 6 is the smallest perfect number.
- 25 is the smallest square that can be written as a sum of 2 squares.
- 3367 is the smallest number which can be written as the difference of 2 cubes in 3 ways.
- 4062 is the smallest number with the property that its first 8 multiples contain the digit 2.
- 4095 = 111111111111 in base 2.
- 5005 is the smallest palindromic product of 4 consecutive primes.