How To Start Your Very Own Blog In Fifty-One Easy Steps!: I knew we did it all wrong.
2. Register a catchy yet philosophically deep name for your new blog: “lifesucks”; “All Things Me”; “Lifehacker”; “Playing With Matches”; “The Internet Slacker”, “I Stalk David Hasselhoff”. […]
12. Put fingers to keyboard in preparation to type your first blog entry.
13. Realize in horror that you have absolutely no idea what you’re going to write about.
14. And you’ve got a whole blog ahead of you. […]
46. Just before you fall asleep, realize with horror you’ll need to repeat steps #11 to #45 daily to keep your bragging rights about owning a blog (which, ironically, nobody reads).