By Deane Barker | May 30, 2009 | 1 Comment
Joe, Ben, and I had a great time at BarCamp in Sioux Falls today. It was a small group – about 15 people – but there were some great presentations.
- George from Electric Pulp talked about CakePHP
- Aaron started to discuss 960.gs, but then we got off on a rambling discussion about front-end coding in general and grid frameworks specifically
- Max from EP talked about ZenDesk
- Joe showed off RedMine and our timesheet integration
- Joe and I tag-teamed a discussion about continuous integration and unit testing
- Matt talked about The Semantic Web
- Another Matt did a demo on DB_DataObject
There was lots of good food, and lots of good conversation. Great group, and I can’t wait to do it again.
By the looks of the presentations, I would have enjoyed the food…or at least understood that part of it ;) Wow. My bullet…Greg – showed up to eat.